I’m very grateful to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Forcing The Bloom. She has amazing Montessori ideas and very insightful observations. Her posts inspire and challenge me to push myself, try new activities and be aware of my little guy is doing. I have listed 10 very inspiring blogs I’m a fairly new blogger and am working on expanding my network. due to that fact I’m nominating 10 instead of 15 blogs). Feel free to check them out and build our blogging community! At the end there’s a little snippit of facts about me.
10. Pumpkins and Me
Here are the rules:
The Rules are simple:
-thank and link the mommy or daddy who nominated you
-list the rules and display the award
-share 7 facts about yourself
-nominate 15 other wonderful blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated
-*this is optional: you may display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you, spread the love!
7 Facts about Me
1. I’m left handed And left handed scissors are terrible, not helpful at all.
2.. I went to Art College I try my best to nurture my creative side. I love creating art and crafting. I don’t find enough time to indulge in this part of my personality
3. I have had a lot of random seeming jobs. From sushi chef to pastry chef (no, I didn’t go to culinary school) to dog washer. I’ve done a lot of things and learned a lot from each experience.
4. I love to travel. I’ve lived and traveled all over the country and have been to Europe. I hope to continue my worldly travels in the future!
5. I am from Maine. No, it’s not part of Canada. Yes, it’s cold. No, I don’t like blueberries.
6. I’m addicted to tea. I own an obscene amount of tea. I like coffee, but i LOVE tea.
7. Being a mom is a LOT harder then I expected. Being a mom is by far the most challenging and also the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done. I’m learning every day.